So often been asked this one on my travels, rather than providing the whole endpoint’s C: drive users'(via client drive mapping policy) have often expressed a desire to just show my documents or better still specific folders even within that.
How to setup:
- On the citrix server:
- Go into registry and create a key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Citrix\Client Folder Redirection.
- Create a REG_DWORD value.
- Name: CFROnlyModeAvailable
- Type: REG_DWORD
- Data: Set to 1
- On the endpoint device:
- Ensure a reasonable new version of citrix receiver is running.
- From the Receiver installation directory, start CtxCFRUI.exe.
- Select the Custom radio button and add, edit, or remove folders.
- Disconnect and reconnect your sessions for the setting to take effect